Media Center Etiquette
- Students should remain quiet to respect others working around them.
- Students should use appropriate language only.
- Students should show their PBHS student I.D. to check out books and other materials.
- Students are required to have an agenda signed by their teacher to visit the media center during the regular school day.
- Students are responsible for the care and preservation of all materials checked out to them.
- Students visiting during lunch must finish eating before coming to the media center.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the media center.
- Books are checked out for a two-week period.
- Magazines are checked out overnight only.
Computer and iPad Etiquette
- Students should show their PBHS student I.D. to check out a wireless laptop.
- Laptops are to be used at the tables or wing back chairs.
- Several tables are equipped with electrical outlets to be used if a computer battery is low.
- Laptops must be returned before leaving the media center.
- Work done on the laptops should be saved on a jump drive, rather than the computer’s hard drive.
- Students must adhere to the Broward County Technology Usage Policy 5306.